– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Goodnews Bay We have Mock Osha Inspections in Goodnews Bay, AlaskaThe safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals.We can even conduct job site safety audits of your construction sites to avoid surprises from OSHA.Safety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings.If needed, we can arrange job site safety inspections conducted on a weekly basis.Our professional safety consultants can conduct a wall to wall inspection of your operation and indentify any OSHA violations.Let our safety professional conduct safety inspections of your workplace before OSHA has the chance.It’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Sunday 07/22 50% Chance of Rain Monday 07/23 80% Chance of Rain Tuesday 07/24 60% Chance of Rain Wednesday 07/25 40% Chance of Rain Related News In Goodnews Bay, the Pledge of Allegiance is a way to speak Yup'ik in schoolStudents at Rocky Mountain School in Goodnews Bay recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Yup'ik. At 8:35 each morning, a community member leads all 64 students in kindergarten through 12th grade in the Pledge of Allegiance in Yup'ik.High winds knock out power, damage buildings in Kuskokwim BayWinds blew over the Quinhagak fuel storage warehouse with an employee inside on Dec. 22, 2017. Winds blew over the Quinhagak fuel storage warehouse with an employee inside on Dec. 22, 2017.