– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Cold Bay We have Mock Osha Inspections in Cold Bay, AlaskaIf needed, we can arrange job site safety inspections conducted on a weekly basis.Safety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings.This is your chance to have a practice OSHA inspection conducted to identify OSHA violations.Make sure your work sites meet all OSHA 1910 (General Industry) and 1926 (Construction) standards before OSHA does.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Our Safety consultants have saved our clients thousands of dollars by providing mock OSHA inspections and getting their companies up to standard. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Wednesday 07/25 30% Chance of Rain Thursday 07/26 60% Chance of Rain Friday 07/27 40% Chance of Rain Saturday 07/28 100% Rain Related News Zinke gave rare attention to Alaska: The next secretary of the Interior should do likewiseNews-Miner opinion: Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has taken a great deal of action in Alaska compared to his predecessors, which is why ongoing investigations into alleged ethics violations should grab your attention.Aleutians borough seeks subsidies for - copter service to Akun airportThe Suna X hovercraft is seen in Akutan in 2012. After four years in storage awaiting a new home, it was finally sold to a company in Kazakhstan earlier this year.