– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Adak We have Mock Osha Inspections in Adak, AlaskaIdentify OSHA violations and avoid OSHA citations.It’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now.You can save yourself thousands by conducting a mock OSHA inspection prior to OSHA conducting the real thing.We can even conduct job site safety audits of your construction sites to avoid surprises from OSHA.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals.Let our safety professional conduct safety inspections of your workplace before OSHA has the chance. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Tuesday 07/31 40% Chance of Rain Wednesday 08/01 60% Chance of Rain Thursday 08/02 60% Chance of Rain Friday 08/03 40% Chance of Rain Related News Atka school in danger of shutting downTo get full funding, schools need at least 10 students. But at the Yakov E. Netsvetov school in Atka, there are only six.APNewsBreak: US eyes military bases for coal, gas exportsIn this April 2015 photo, the buildings of the former Adak Naval Air Facility sit vacant in Alaska.